ASB Financial has a well-establish relationship with trusted local attorneys who can help you with your legal needs, including but not limited to;
- Estate Planning
- A Last Will and Testament or a Revocable Living Trust is essential to planning for the transfer of your personal assets upon your death. Have peace of mind knowing that your goals will be met.
- Avoid unnecessary cost such as probate, creditors and potential tax liability.
- Proper Estate Planning is vital for everyone, regardless of current health or wealth. Persons who fail to plan will “die interstate,” which dictates the state will make all final decisions. All money, property and valuables will be distributed as the state sees fit and there could be lingering tax consequences.
- Maintenance of all Estate Planning documents is crucial. If you haven’t reviewed yours recently, you may be overdue for adjustments.
Do you have a Will or Trust created in a state other than Florida?
You may not have the best protection. Please schedule your complimentary review today!
- Health and Long Term Care Planning
- Create Durable Power of Attorney, Guardianship or a Living Will to designate someone to make financial and/or medical decisions in the event you become incapacitated.
- Assistance with Medicaid planning and qualification.
- Veterans Aid & Attendance to make sure you get the care you need and are entitle to.